Welcome to My Chart
My Chart enables enrolled patients to access their health information online, anytime, anywhere. My Chart is password protected and delivered via an encrypted connection, so all information is safe from unauthorized access.
My Chart may be used for routine communication with your provider's clinic but is not intended to replace office visits with your provider. Providers may not be able to answer all your questions electronically and may request that you schedule an appointment. This will allow for a more accurate diagnosis and determine the best treatment plan for your condition.
To obtain an account, please ask for an access code next time you are visiting a clinic or call and we will mail you a letter with the access code to get you started.
For help with logging in or other MyChart questions, please call (210) 450-4111.
To login, Click here -- UT Medicine MyChart.
Health Information at Your Fingertips
Online, patients can:
- Send secure emails to your UT Medicine providers & receive responses within 24 hours
- Request appointments
- View most laboratory results
- View current medications, immunizations and allergies
- Request medication refills
- Update personal and insurance information
MyChart Mobile App Now Available
Registered MyChart users can now access their account on their Apple or Droid mobile devices. Download the app today!
Mobile App Instructions:
You must have an existing MyChart account
- Download and install the app from the iTunes App store or Android Market on your iPhone, iPad, iPod, or Android device. Look for this icon:
- Type UT Medicine in the "Select your Healthcare Provider" box.
- Select our logo
- Log in as you normally would to access MyChart Mobile!
Urgent Medical Matters
Please do not use MyChart to send any messages requiring urgent attention. For urgent medical matters, contact your doctor's office. If you are experiencing a medical emergency, dial 9-1-1 or go to the nearest emergency room.